- The successful candidate will assume responsibility for all aspects of CNC and metal forming production setup including selecting the correct tooling, fixtures and programs from the job setting sheet.
- Once first off parts have been produced you must be competent in measuring the parts using the methods defend by quality boundary sheets to ensure good parts are being produced before starting the production run.
- Once the machine is running in production the role will require you to take responsibility for in process checks insuring quality standards are being maintained at all times following the 2QQ process.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a CNC environment
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or a fully completed apprenticeship is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP and Mattec systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- IT literate
- GCSE or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK