- Setting up and running of Haas VMS with trunnion, UMC750, Bridgeports and CMS Ares 5 axis CNC machines.
- Machining of patterns, moulds and component trimming for carbon fibre components.
- The machining of different types of material including Tooling board, Aluminium, MCP and Carbon fibre.
- Using Haas, Heidenhain and Fanuc controls effectively.
- Using Setup sheets and drawings to machine various parts to a high level of accuracy, to tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Effective team player and communicator.
- Following company procedures to insure efficient manufacture of parts and tooling.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Measure all the parts machined to drawings
- Strong team player
- An effective team worker alongside the current CNC team to ensure customer requirements are met and the highest levels of standards are followed
- Excellent process adherence – understanding the importance of process and that if followed the outcome will be right
- Attention to detail
- Openness to criticism and ideas, teamwork
- At least 2 years’ experience setting and running 3 & 5 axis CNC machines.
- Experience of different CNC control panels.
- The knowledge to machine different types of components from small aluminium inserts to large epoxy patterns.
- The ability to use probes and lasers to set up tooling
- Experience inspecting all p arts after completion.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK