CNC Miller x 4
- You will operate manual and CNC Milling machines
- You will self-inspect parts produced
- You will work to defined schedule
- Work to planned times
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- Be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
This role is working days only Monday – Thursday: 0730-1600 / Friday 0730-1230
- Pre-paid Overtime Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Fully conversant with mills using Fanuc / Siemens operating systems
- Flexibility to work night shift (essential); also willingness to work overtime when required
- Able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Attention to quality
- Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
- High degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK