CNC / Manual Machinist
- Educated to a minimum ONC or equivalent standard in Production and Manufacturing Engineering
- The ability to read, work to and achieve the requirements of Engineering drawings.
- Proficient in the set up and running of manual machinery. This must include Lathes, Knee Mills, Bench and Pillar Drills.
- Experience of Bench Fitting / Bearing renewal.
- To be able to use interchangeable inserts and also have the ability to grind tools as and when necessary to be able to achieve specifications, finishes and form that is required. For eg: Harrison Alphas, Colchester, Bridgeport, Swift and Craven.
- Experience in low volume precision work, mould work and rubber machining
- The ability to communicate
- CNC experience essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK