CNC Machine Operator
- Operating CMS Antares 5-axis milling machines with Fanuc controllers
- Operating Dugard 1000 3-axis machines with Fanuc controllers
- Blocking up and preparing jobs for machining
- Working to a delivery schedule agreed with the Operation Manager
- Experience in operating CNC machines with Fanuc controllers
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- A good ability to use your initiative and respond quickly to problems
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5 CNC programming software
- Experience of pattern making in an Automotive / Mechanical / Motorsport environment or similar
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK