Chief Project Manager Responsibilities
- Review progress of projects and programmes, resolving challenges around resourcing and scheduling
- Work across the business to understand and satisfy the needs of stakeholders in other business functions
- Ensure all Technology projects are effectively planned, managed, and delivered to the required specification or needs of the department by the agreed deadlines
- Instil and foster a culture of excellence in project management
- Work closely with the Chief Engineer to manage implications of design changes on ongoing project work.
- Analyse specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
- Define and manage the necessary project management tool(s) and processes to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
- Lead a group of Project Managers, providing the appropriate guidance and support in the form of coaching and mentoring
- Define the processes and metrics to track and report project progress with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule
- Proven experience leading and managing a team or group of Project Managers
- Demonstratable track record of managing a portfolio of large-scale, high-profile strategic projects
- Strong experience across multiple stages of the project lifecycle from project initiation through to successful delivery
- Background working in a highly regulated industry
- The ability to determine resource needs, recommend solutions and deliver against a strategy
- Excellent influencing skills that achieve results
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK