Business Development Manager
- Developing new business opportunities across the full range of markets served by the company including Automotive, Education, Healthcare and General Trade Moulding
- Supplying customers with high levels of quality and service and offering a true business partnership
- Seek out and secure new business and develop long term business relationships
- Confident self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a flexible, dedicated team
- Has drive and ambition looking to progress in a successful, customer focused business
- Can demonstrate both strong technical and commercial skills relevant to the plastics injection moulding industry
- Previous experience in a technical role may be an advantage
- Very good IT, communication and presentation skills are required
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK