Business Development Assistant
- Sourcing potential new clients/leads and updating the CRM system
- Establishing and developing prospects for client visits for the managers
- Identify new opportunities and trends within our existing customer base, upsell other services
- Assist with the completion and submission of pre-qualified quotations
- Send quotes to new and existing customers
- Attending events/shows as required
- Send targeted marketing to new and existing customers
- Assisting with building our social media presence
- Showcase excellent customer service skills
- Good experience within a sales orientated role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand of CRM systems
- Able to work towards KPIs and objectives
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK