Business Analyst –
- Working closely with stakeholders to help them refine their requirements for a software system until the minimum set of requirements that meet a business need can be found
- Finding and assessing off-the-shelf product solutions and analysing how well they meet a specific business need
- Assessing capabilities and managing the delivery of external development partners
- Delivering business requirements, process and functional design for bespoke programmes and applications
- Identifying organisational impacts associated with projects, manage and mitigate any risks
- Providing project knowledge support to development and testing teams throughout the development and test phases
- Potential for role to grow into management of development team
- We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the team’s remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
- Strong problem-solving, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex data and arguments
- A high level of business intelligence, strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Knowledge and experience of mapping complex business processes
- Proven track record of eliciting and delivering business requirements and business process design
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst managing conflicting priorities without compromising on quality
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery environment
- High level of motivation, flexibility, drive and personal commitment
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK