- Identify existing scale and efficiency bottlenecks, develop, define, and lead the business analysis and process re-design engagements aligned to the company’s objectives and strategy
- Build relationships with central leadership team (CLT) members, functional process owners & key stakeholders to ensure alignment on priorities, buy-in for process scaling engagements and on-going feedback loop
- Lead business process reviews and document strategic target state through high quality business analysis and requirements
- Identify long-term opportunities for process scaling as well as immediate wins; vet against prioritisation parameters, setting the company’s process scaling roadmap
- Source and study relevant external benchmarks to inform the company’s scaling journey
- Define process scaling and efficiency measures, generate process health scorecards
- Be accountable for the delivery of assigned business analysis and process driven projects
- Drive a culture of turning data into usable information to enable smart decision making
- Coach, mentor and continuously assess talent within the organisation to ensure the process scaling skill set remains relevant
- Significant Business Analysis experience in a process driven environment gained through internal or external consulting roles providing requirements for scaling and improving End-to End pro-cesses
- Experience providing requirements partnering with multiple business partners, product and plat-form owners, and stakeholders at various levels
- Strong consultation, communication, facilitation, and presentations skills; Ability to understand complex challenges & linkages and articulate into plans to drive results.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and information to proficiently produce meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Certifications and/or familiarity with Agile methodology, Design Thinking, Lean and Business Analysis Techniques
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate resilience with changing priorities/expectations from stakeholders
- Confident in challenging the status quo and existing ways of working
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK