- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Attention to detail, speed & accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Support the very busy operations teams with daily and weekly tasks.
- Meticulous and organised with good attention to detail
- Self –motivated with a ‘can-do attitude’
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Secure and accurate processing of data and information
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task & take ownership of tasks
- Graduate educated & keen to join a company that can offer a wide and varied role dealing with all aspects of operations who are involved with the supply of a volume consumer product range.
- Experience is not essential but a keen interest in business and a desire to pursue a career in this discipline will be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK