Brief role description:
We are supporting our client who are a successful plastics manufacturer, in their search for a Blown Film Technician
Company -This certified ISO9001:2008 Packaging Manufacturing company produces high quality PE, PP and other co-extruded blown films to BRC standards and to various industries.
Due to company expansion they are seeking a Blown Film Extrusion Technician with Co-Ex and/or Mono experience.
Overview – The Blown Film Extrusion Technician will be part of the production team reporting to their Shift Manager and Production Manager. They will be required to effectively work as part of a team to optimise production whilst adhering to site quality and safety standards.
- The primary role is the general running of the blown film extrusion machinery, inclusive of pre-production set up and changeovers
- Monitoring machine performance, maintaining output, quality and waste targets whilst keeping downtime to a minimum
- To ensure all raw materials, scrap and finished goods are accurately documented and recorded
- Continuous quality checks throughout production runs
- Follow a ‘clean as you go’ policy keeping all areas tidy on site
- Our client is looking for someone to have blown film extrusion experience : Co-ex and/or mono layer machinery experience
- Technical knowledge of polymers in particular LLDPE
- Must have a positive working attitude
- Must be computer literate
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK