- For the first initial 6 months, you will be training overseas (fortnightly visits to the UK on offer)
- You will start up our assembly systems for electric drive, battery and fuel cell production and oversee solutions for automation, as well as control-related functionality
- As a specialist within your field, you will configure controls, HMIs, bus systems and interfaces for sub systems
- You will contribute your expertise to the development of our control technology as well as our structures and young staff members
- You will be the best point of contact regarding technical issues for our customers on site and are responsible for technically leading and supporting teams
- You will be involved in customer training regarding operation and maintenance of our machines.
- You must have the knowledge you know how to deal with control-related challenges and how to implement solutions for automation
- You must be enthusiastic about PLC programming and feel comfortable in the automotive industry as well as with their suppliers.
- You must be able to work as part of a team, collaborating for problem solving
- You must be prepared to spend 60 to 75% of your working time at the customer sites with your colleagues to successfully complete our projects (post-training).
- You must have a qualification in an engineering discipline
- You must have proven success working with PLCs
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK