- Reporting in to the Assembly Team Leader, your role as an Assembly Technician is to ensure machines are built to specification with zero defects and of high standard quality finish.
- Machines must be built within the agreed standard build time. Ensure high standards of right first time, build efficiency and service level are consistently achieved.
- Provide fast resolution to any assembly issues identified and ensure good levels of communication with Operations Team. Primary responsibilities?
- Being responsible for health and welfare of both themselves and fellow team members
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches and written instructions of engineers and other team members and then to assemble as required
- Helping, encouraging and developing other team members within the department as required
- Assisting Team Leader and other team members in continuous improvement activities
- Reporting Health and Safety issues / near misses to Assembly Team Leader
- Updating hours accounting on ERP system in a timely manner
What skills are we looking for?
- The right candidate will possess a good attention to detail, be dependable, flexible and customer focused. You will be able to consistently achieve ‘Right First Time’ performance against cost and time scale targets.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK