Assembly Technician / Mechanical Fitter
- Hydraulic hose assembling
- Picking orders
- Hydraulic adaptors
- Compression fittings
- Hydraulic pumps / motors and valves
- Pneumatic valves / fittings
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Goods inwards dealing with shipments from suppliers and checking paperwork
- Ability to operate Sage (training will be provided)
- Van deliveries
- Communicating with Service engineers
- A HNC or HND would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work as parts of a team
- Must be able to communicate with customers to a professional level
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK