- To supervise the efficient manufacturing of company products; by ensuring product quality is maintained by reviewing work in progress and addressing any issues which have been reported, as well as supporting production requirements as required
- To undertake assembly line set up, operational supervision and line clearance activities, which involve:
- Sign documentation for batches and line clearance
- Liaise with Planning, Warehouse and Quality Control staff to ensure efficient product flow
- Ensure facility cleaning is carried out
- Undertake training of assembly staff
- Comply with company regulations and operating procedures
- Assume line management responsibilities which include:
- Succession planning for future growth
- Developing multiskilled engaged teams
- Managing holiday request and absence
- Prioritising daily workload within area of responsibility
- Support other areas of the business as required
- Assist in the achievement of manufacturing KPI targets
- Engage in GEM initiatives
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of assembling products ideally in a medical/ pharmaceutical environment (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years supervisor experience
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of BS EN ISO 9001 and cGMP standards
- Awareness of BS EN ISO 14644 clean room requirements
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK