Assembly Mechanical Engineer
- To support both manufacturing and administrative operations by assisting the new product introduction
- To recommend changes and improvements based on current state measures
- To actively assist in the creation of improvement plans based on a defined and structures approach to process and systems improvement
- Initially join and ultimately leading improvement teams
- Being responsible for key attributes of assembly process, which could include mass and cost tracking
- Work closely with purchasing and production departments to ensure cost and manufacturing capability
- Escalating project risks as earliest opportunities
- Assisting and presenting with project material and status 4M, APQP (Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities)
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing / production environment (Advantageous)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK