Area Sales Manager
- Show/Demonstrate the company’s automation capacities to potential customers.
- Understand customer technical needs and drivers.
- Define the company’s technical solutions.
- If complicated solution: Explain needs and solutions to the company’s France pre design team
- Ask for trials if required.
- Define the company’s costs (Hours, Material, etc.) using the company’s tools (ERP, etc.) and/or asking external companies for quotes.
- Define the company’s selling price with management.
- Write quotes and argue on the solution and price.
- Negotiate commercial and legal terms with sales team.
- Launch won projects with French design team and Project manager.
- Support project manager during project execution to understand project progress and identify potential delays, cost deviation due to customer change, and help with communication.
- Feedback the company’s Marketing on relevant topics.
- Daily tasks and update Salesforce CRM.
- Health & Safety and project/engineering legislation.
- The ideal candidate will come from an injection moulding background, with automated systems/Robotics/Material Handling Equipment experience.
- Qualified to HNC/HND/Degree level in an engineering practice.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing projects, preferably in robotics with downstream automation of production processes.
- Commercial ability relating to project costs and contracts.
- Ability to operate Autocad, or 3d cad (SolidEdge) to manipulate drawings to demonstrate to customers
- French language an advantage but not essential.
- Extensive training and future travel between France and the UK.
- Extensive weekly travel in the sales area.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK