Area Sales Manager (Plastic machinery) – Job Overview:
Job Start date: ASAP
Location; Newcastle, York, Scotland, Leeds
Benefits: Company Car, Commission / Bonus + Benefits
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will be responsible for the following: –
- Proactively sell our extensive product portfolio
- Identify and research new potential clients in your area
- Negotiate and maximise order values by promoting full turnkey solutions
- Contact existing customers to ensure repeat business wherever possible
- Raise company awareness and maximise sales opportunities within your territory – generate a high value pipeline focused on long term growth.
- Complete visit reports and any follow up actions required
- Meet targets and manage key projects to provide accurate feedback to management
- Ideally you will be an experienced sales professional with a background working in a Plastics manufacturing based environment in field sales or a customer focused technical role in a comparable organisation.
- Excellent sales & negotiation ability with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business development & account management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Resilient with a positive, can-do attitude
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you:
- 01905 947 400
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions. If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK