Area Sales Engineer / Manager – Home Based
Responsibilities and about the role:
- Reporting directly to the UK Sales Director you will be responsible for delivering sales from our existing customer base and identifying new business opportunities.
- This will require customer site visits along with meetings over teams/zoom and contact via telephone/email.
- You will be working for a leading manufacturer of ancillary equipment.
- Selling into a variety of industries including injection moulding, extrusion, thermoforming, printing, die casting, cosmetic, chemical, composites, engineering, food and beverage manufacturing.
- You will need to have a sound engineering understanding, be self-motivated, and target driven, with a good commercial acumen along with the ability to converse at all levels.
- You will need to have a sound engineering understanding
- Be self-motivated
- Target driven
- A good commercial acumen along with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK