- Preparing and processing sales invoices for multiple companies
- Processing receipts from customers
- Credit control
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Dealing with general enquiries from customers
- General administration duties within the finance department –
- Data entry of purchase invoices onto Quickbooks
- Dealing with Sales and Purchase ledger
- Fully experienced in both Sales and Purchase ledger
- Previous use and knowledge of Quickbooks or similar software is essential.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office especially excel and word.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly proactive, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK